'Thanks! I love this product because I am always on the go. Now I can fill out my forms using my laptop. My docs look so neat. Much better than handwritten.'
Store Unlimited Documents Online For Free
- UPLOAD YOUR
DOCUMENT store pdf
- TYPE ANYWHERE
OR SIGN YOUR FORM
- PRINT, EMAIL, FAX,
- TRY IT
RIGHT NOW! stitch pdfs together
How to Store PDF Online store pdf form
When storing numerous files on your device, storage problems will eventually creep up. Not every computer or smartphone has enough memory to keep all files on them. Buying additional hardware like USB flash drives and memory cards for phones is common practice. But these are not very secure methods for keeping important personal documentation safe. The flash drive can be lost or physically damaged and phones can be stolen. The best solution, in this case, is to store PDF in a secure online environment like a cloud drive. This prevents you from losing files in case of system damage to your computer or mobile device.
Those who want to store PDF in the database and are in need of a solution for document editing can integrate their cloud account with the all-in-one PDFfiller platform. The solution works well on iPad, iPhone, Windows or Android and doesn’t require additional software to be operate.
Safely Store PDF Documents Online
PDFfiller’s online storage offers a number of advantages:
- Unlimited storage: add as many documents to your account as you need and edit them with ease.
- Personalized email addresses: every PDFfiller user gets a personal email box on their account for receiving documents from other individuals. Integration with other email accounts is not necessary.
- No conversion is needed. The platform supports the following formats: .txt, .doc, .ppt, pptx. To convert them to PDF format, select the “Save as” option.
- Documents and personal details are kept in a secure environment. The information and files are encrypted with a socket-layer technology and verified with two-factor identification.
- In addition to the standard method for sorting documents, you can use a handy sorting process for various folders that is organized according to document tags. One document can have several tags if it refers to a number of issues.
To learn more about how to import documents to your PDFfiller account, please watch the following video:
What our customers say about PDFfiller
'PDFfiller replaced a scanner, a fax machine, and a filing cabinet. My office is on its way to paperless bliss.'
'I love filling out IRS forms online with PDFfiller. I recommend this product for any business.'
General Questions About Storing Unlimited Documents Online
Video: Print, Save, Email & Fax Your Documents Using PDFfiller
Video: How to Save a PDF after Editing Online Using PDFfiller
How many documents can I store in My Account?
You can store unlimited number of documents in your account.
How do I store my documents on the cloud with PDFfiller.com?
Once your PDF file is uploaded to PDFfiller.com, it is saved and stored online on the cloud in your PDFfiller.com account. You can access the documents in "My Forms" page. You can also organize your documents into folders in "My Forms" page .
How do I access my documents?
Your documents are accessible anytime from anywhere using any device connected to the internet. You can use a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc. Simply Login and go to "My Forms" page to Fill, Edit, Sign, Share, Print, and Fax or do anything else with the documents in your account.
Can I save documents on my computer?
Yes. You can save your documents by clicking the "Save as PDF" button in either the "My Forms" page or immediately after you are done editing in the Editor. You can also download the original, unedited document to your computer.
What are Folders?
Folders are used to help user organize and sort their documents.
- How do I add, delete, and rename Folders?To add a new folder, click on the "Add New Folder" button. To rename or delete a folder, please use corresponding buttons on top of the folders. When a folder is deleted, all the documents from that folder will be moved to the Unsorted folder. You can have a maximum of 12 folders per account.
- How do I move documents between Folders?Use drag and drop to move a single document to another folder. If you would like to move multiple documents or forms, please select the applicable document using the check boxes next to them and click on the move arrow located on the right hand side of the desired folder.
- Where can I access my documents from?You can access your documents on PDFfiller.com from any device, anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection.
- How can I email a document into my account?Upon creating a PDFfiller.com account you are automatically assigned a PDFfiller.com email address. You can find this email address either on the right hand side of the "My Account" page or in the InBox tab in the "My Forms" page. Send an email to your PDFfiller.com email address with the documents attached. You will receive email notifications when the documents are successfully added to your account. You can find the emailed in forms in the InBox tab in the "My Forms" Page.
- How do I add, delete, and rename Folders?